Site Location Services
Buckeye Power’s economic development team provides comprehensive location and expansion services to both businesses considering locating in Ohio and those already served by Buckeye Power.
Our services include:
- Location research
- Assistance with locating a suitable site or building (Sites & Buildings database)
- Tours of our service territory in Ohio (contact Dennis Mingyar)
- Introductions to local, regional and state economic development organizations
- Rate quotes and load calculations
- Assistance with applications for tax credits, low interest rate financing and workforce training with the appropriate officials
- Connections and guidance with local planning and permitting agencies
Benefits of doing business with Buckeye Power
There’s quite a difference doing business with an electric cooperative versus an investor-owned utility. Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy with the electric co-op include:
- We know our service area. It’s where we live.
- We value every opportunity for investment. Your project is very important to us.
- Buckeye Power has the capacity to serve significant new projects and the highest degree of reliability.
- The senior management of the local co-op will be involved. Decisions can be made at the table without waiting for a higher-up’s approval. Your project moves along more quickly and is not delayed.
- All departments work together. Cooperatives are truly cooperative – all employees are focused on achieving a common outcome.
- You get more personalized service and a higher level of attention at the electric co-op.
- We provide you with more detailed information supported by research and validation.
Call us today to learn more about the advantages of locating or expanding your business in the Buckeye Power region. Contact Dennis Mingyar at email@example.com or (614) 430-7876.