From its early days of poverty, the small tribe of the Ak-Chin Indian Community has grown to become the number one economic generator in Pinal County, Arizona, stimulating nearly $437 million in total economic impact annually. Now as the area’s largest employer, the Community is taking actions that will result in a balanced and diverse economic future for its less than 900 residing members and as well as for the larger Phoenix region.
With access to major transportation corridors, ready labor pools and unparalleled economic advantages, Santa Cruz Commerce Center is ideally positioned on the eastern edge of the Reservation between the cities of Maricopa and Casa Grande, about 40 miles from central Phoenix.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Burn Baby Burn
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Life Sciences Companies Face Talent Crisis
- Tennessee Lands New Customer Service Center
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion