From its early days of poverty, the small tribe of the Ak-Chin Indian Community has grown to become the number one economic generator in Pinal County, Arizona, stimulating nearly $437 million in total economic impact annually. Now as the area’s largest employer, the Community is taking actions that will result in a balanced and diverse economic future for its less than 900 residing members and as well as for the larger Phoenix region.
With access to major transportation corridors, ready labor pools and unparalleled economic advantages, Santa Cruz Commerce Center is ideally positioned on the eastern edge of the Reservation between the cities of Maricopa and Casa Grande, about 40 miles from central Phoenix.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Last Chance
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Two-Way Street
- TeamHealth Expanding In Knoxville, TN