From its early days of poverty, the small tribe of the Ak-Chin Indian Community has grown to become the number one economic generator in Pinal County, Arizona, stimulating nearly $437 million in total economic impact annually. Now as the area’s largest employer, the Community is taking actions that will result in a balanced and diverse economic future for its less than 900 residing members and as well as for the larger Phoenix region.
With access to major transportation corridors, ready labor pools and unparalleled economic advantages, Santa Cruz Commerce Center is ideally positioned on the eastern edge of the Reservation between the cities of Maricopa and Casa Grande, about 40 miles from central Phoenix.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities