Location Spotlight Of The Week: Ak-Chin Indian Community
From its early days of poverty, the small tribe of the Ak-Chin Indian Community has grown to become the number one economic generator in Pinal County, Arizona, stimulating nearly $437 million in total economic impact annually. Now as the area’s largest employer, the Community is taking actions that will result in a balanced and diverse economic future for its less than 900 residing members and as well as for the larger Phoenix region.
With access to major transportation corridors, ready labor pools and unparalleled economic advantages, Santa Cruz Commerce Center is ideally positioned on the eastern edge of the Reservation between the cities of Maricopa and Casa Grande, about 40 miles from central Phoenix.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open