Business Facilities LiveXchange will present a comprehensive, practical and strategic conference program that helps delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
Think Tank: Site Selection Case History
All site selection projects are not the same; however key best-practices help guide every project from business case to ground-breaking. In this Think Tank, you’ll become part of a mock corporate boardroom during a candid internal discussion that will closely follow each stage of the site location process. The group will review labor analytics, building a business case, site location strategies, common and complex incentives, as well as long-term due diligence to track and manage. A real-life case will be presented to be debated and evaluated for a recommendation to the CEO.
The Premier Event for Corporate Site Selectors
Business Facilities LiveXchange is an exclusive event for site selectors and consultants who are searching for new locations for their corporate expansion and relocation projects. If you’re a member of the executive team responsible for your company’s real estate decisions, don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by.
- Learn from industry experts during our top-flight Executive Conference Program. You’ll come away with the strategies and insights you need to maximize your company’s ROI
- Network with your peers, speakers and sponsors and make valuable professional connections.
- Streamline your site selection search by meeting with locations from across the United States. Learn about the benefits and incentives these communities can offer your company.
- Complimentary event registration, hotel stay, and meals.
- Join representatives from Fortune 500 organizations, high-growth companies, and leading site consultants at Business Facilities LiveXchange.
For questions about attending LiveXchange,
contact Neil Eisenberg at email@example.com, or call 732-559-1254.