Business Facilities LiveXchange, the premier event for corporate site selectors and consultants, is only five weeks away. Join us April 17-19 at the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six in Fort Lauderdale, FL for this free site selection event.
If your company has expansion or relocation plans, or if you’re representing a client who is ready to start their location search, register now for this year’s LiveXchange. This dynamic event combines networking and education with one-on-one meetings that will help you streamline your site selection search.
Here are just some of the benefits of attending LiveXchange:
- Free conference registration.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- A Keynote Panel led by Peggy Philbin, Deputy Executive Director of SelectUSA, on the latest trends in foreign direct investment.
- Access to the LiveXchange Executive Conference Program, with sessions led by global site selection experts. Topics include: Making Strategic Expansion Decisions; Global Logistics Strategies; Attracting the Millenial Workforce; Negotiating Incentives, Land Costs and Energy Costs; and Accelerating Innovation.
- Prescheduled one-on-one meetings with economic development representatives from communities across the U.S., who will discuss the incentives and benefits that their locations can offer your growing company.
- Free hotel accommodations for two nights at the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, plus all meals, networking events, off-site excursions, and a $350 travel stipend.
Previous attendees have included representatives from General Electric, DuPont and Lockheed Martin, as well as many small and mid-sized growth companies and site selection consultants.
Slots are filling up quickly for this capacity-controlled event. If you have any questions or need more details, please call Neil Eisenberg at 732-559-1254, or email email@example.com.
For more information and to register, visit BFLiveXchange.com.