Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Lincor Solutions Inc., a global provider of patient engagement technology to hospitals and health systems, has announced the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Nashville, TN. Previously based in Ireland, Lincor has relocated its executive office to Music City and launched a nationwide effort to grow the company’s presence in the U.S. healthcare market.
“American hospitals are facing enormous financial pressure to engage patients, improve satisfaction and enhance clinical outcomes,” said Lincor CEO Richard Cooke. “Because our technology platform helps hospitals achieve these goals while simplifying caregiver workflow and improving the patient experience, we see tremendous opportunity to work with hospitals across the country. And Nashville, as the home of so many hospital systems and healthcare providers, is the logical home base for the next phase of Lincor’s international growth.”
Founded in 2003, Lincor Solutions delivers its MEDIVista platform to more than 120 hospitals around the globe. The technology platform allows caregivers to access and update electronic medical records, record vital signs and share scans and test results at the bedside, helping patients better understand their condition and treatment plan.
In addition, patients can use the platform to access interactive health education materials, review their discharge instructions and provide feedback on their stay—giving the hospital real-time, actionable information about patient engagement and satisfaction. MEDIVista also doubles as a communication and entertainment platform—with phone, Internet, television, video-on-demand, radio, gaming and audio book capabilities—to help patients stay connected to life outside the hospital and enhance the quality of their stay.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Last Chance
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Two-Way Street