Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Lincor Solutions Inc., a global provider of patient engagement technology to hospitals and health systems, has announced the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Nashville, TN. Previously based in Ireland, Lincor has relocated its executive office to Music City and launched a nationwide effort to grow the company’s presence in the U.S. healthcare market.
“American hospitals are facing enormous financial pressure to engage patients, improve satisfaction and enhance clinical outcomes,” said Lincor CEO Richard Cooke. “Because our technology platform helps hospitals achieve these goals while simplifying caregiver workflow and improving the patient experience, we see tremendous opportunity to work with hospitals across the country. And Nashville, as the home of so many hospital systems and healthcare providers, is the logical home base for the next phase of Lincor’s international growth.”
Founded in 2003, Lincor Solutions delivers its MEDIVista platform to more than 120 hospitals around the globe. The technology platform allows caregivers to access and update electronic medical records, record vital signs and share scans and test results at the bedside, helping patients better understand their condition and treatment plan.
In addition, patients can use the platform to access interactive health education materials, review their discharge instructions and provide feedback on their stay—giving the hospital real-time, actionable information about patient engagement and satisfaction. MEDIVista also doubles as a communication and entertainment platform—with phone, Internet, television, video-on-demand, radio, gaming and audio book capabilities—to help patients stay connected to life outside the hospital and enhance the quality of their stay.
You might like:
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus – Kansas: The Sunflower State Is Blooming and Booming
- Feature Story: 2016 Economic Development Awards
- Automotive Industry Focus: Hitting On All Cylinders
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Race to a Smart Future
- Toyota Chooses Ann Arbor For Third U.S. Research Facility
- DH Pace Company Expands Kansas HQ Facility
- Heroic Efforts In California
- Water on the Brain
- Cape Coral Economic Development Office: Location Spotlight of the Week
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Axiall, Lotte Invest $3 Billion in Louisiana Chemical Plants
- Monsanto To Invest $975M In Louisiana Expansion
- $25 Million Pledged for Economic Development Partnership in Flint, Michigan Amid Water Crisis
- Auto Supply Manufacturer Adding 80 Jobs In Indiana