Irish Healthcare Technology Firm Opens New Headquarters In Nashville
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Lincor Solutions Inc., a global provider of patient engagement technology to hospitals and health systems, has announced the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Nashville, TN. Previously based in Ireland, Lincor has relocated its executive office to Music City and launched a nationwide effort to grow the company’s presence in the U.S. healthcare market.
“American hospitals are facing enormous financial pressure to engage patients, improve satisfaction and enhance clinical outcomes,” said Lincor CEO Richard Cooke. “Because our technology platform helps hospitals achieve these goals while simplifying caregiver workflow and improving the patient experience, we see tremendous opportunity to work with hospitals across the country. And Nashville, as the home of so many hospital systems and healthcare providers, is the logical home base for the next phase of Lincor’s international growth.”
Founded in 2003, Lincor Solutions delivers its MEDIVista platform to more than 120 hospitals around the globe. The technology platform allows caregivers to access and update electronic medical records, record vital signs and share scans and test results at the bedside, helping patients better understand their condition and treatment plan.
In addition, patients can use the platform to access interactive health education materials, review their discharge instructions and provide feedback on their stay—giving the hospital real-time, actionable information about patient engagement and satisfaction. MEDIVista also doubles as a communication and entertainment platform—with phone, Internet, television, video-on-demand, radio, gaming and audio book capabilities—to help patients stay connected to life outside the hospital and enhance the quality of their stay.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming