LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Economic Developers from the U.S. Plains Sign On to Sponsor LiveXchange | Business Facilities - Area Economic Development, Site Selection & Workforce Solutions
The U.S. Plains region will be well-represented at this year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange, an invitation-only event for corporate executives and site selection consultants who are responsible for finding new locations for their businesses.
Four economic development organizations representing five Plains states have signed on to sponsor the ninth annual event, which will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas.
LiveXchange sponsors from the Plains will include:
- Joplin Regional Partnership (Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma)
- Overland Park Chamber of Commerce (Kansas)
- Quad Cities (Iowa, Illinois)
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber (Oklahoma)
Sponsors representing the U.S. South, Southwest, Great Lakes, and New England/Mid-Atlantic will also be participating. A current list of all sponsors can be found by clicking here.
To learn more about LiveXchange, or to apply to attend, please click here.
You Might Like:
- Future of Free Trade Debated at LiveXchange 2017A spirited panel discussion at BF's 13th annual event analyzed the impact of Brexit and NAFTA negotiations.
- Business Facilities’ 12th Annual Rankings Report: Metro, Global RankingsBF’s 12TH ANNUAL RANKINGS report is our most comprehensive analysis to date of the locations that are leading the pack in the most important benchmarks for sustainable growth in the 21st century. Part Two: Metro Rankings.
- January / February 2017 Issue (Volume 50, Number 1)Business Facilities' January / February 2017 issue features the winners of our annual State of the Year and Economic Development of the Year awards, Plus, auto manufacturing, food processing, and data centers, and […]
- May / June 2016 Issue (Volume 49, Number 3)States that are leaders in creating a skilled workforce are the focus of Business Facilities' May / June 2016 issue. Plus, a look at research parks, and the logistics industry.