Industry Experts Added to LiveXchange Executive Conference Program
The 10th annual Business Facilities LiveXchange is only a few months away. If your company is planning to expand or relocate its operations, you don’t want to miss this free site selection event!
This year’s Executive Conference program at LiveXchange promises to be our best yet. With four speakers already on board – and more to be announced – you’ll have direct access to industry experts who can help you better plan and manage your relocation or expansion projects.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Negotiating Incentives, Land Costs and Energy Costs
• Evaluating Financial Incentives
• Workforce Analysis and the Site Selection Process
• Site Selection Case History
• Plus much more!
Register today at www.BFLiveXchange.com and enjoy a FREE extended stay in Myrtle Beach.
Attendance at LiveXchange is limited and is available by invitation only. If you have any questions about LiveXchange, please contact our Registration Manager, Todd Conine, at 732-559-1263 or email email@example.com.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility