2014 LiveXchange Conference Program Set
This year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event will present a comprehensive, practical, and strategic conference program to help corporate delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
This year’s speakers include:
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Future of Site Selection
- Negotiating Incentives, Land Costs and Energy Costs
- Boom/Bust Cycles and Site Selection Opportunities
- Site Selection Case History
- Evaluating Financial Incentives
- KPMG Market Forecast/Competitive Alternatives Study
- Workforce Analysis and the Site Selection Process
Register today at www.BFLiveXchange.com and enjoy a FREE extended stay in Myrtle Beach.
Attendance at LiveXchange is limited and is available by invitation only. If you have any questions about LiveXchange, please contact our Registration Manager, Todd Conine, at 732-559-1263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.