Two New Sponsors Sign On For LiveXchange!
Fayette County Development Authority of Georgia and the Regional Growth Partnership of Northwest Ohio have signed on to sponsor next year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event, which will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC.
So far, 19 economic development agencies from the United States and Canada have signed up as sponsors. The current roster of 2014 sponsors now includes:
- Brick City Development Corporation, New Jersey
- Buffalo Niagara Enterprise (BNE), New York
- Centerpoint Energy
- Fayette County Development Authority, Georgia
- GO Topeka Economic Partnership, Kansas
- Greater Houston Partnership, Texas
- Hernando County Florida Office of Business Development
- Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development Corporation, South Carolina
- Northwest Georgia Joint Development Authority
- Overland Park Economic Development Council, Kansas
- Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development
- Quad Cities First, Iowa
- Regional Growth Partnership/Northwest Ohio
- Region of Durham, Ontario, Canada
- San Antonio Economic Development Foundation, Texas
- Santee Cooper
- The Joplin Regional Partnership, Missouri
- West Virginia Development Office
Be sure to check the LiveXchange website often for an updated list of sponsors!
If you’re searching for new locations for your business, you need to attend LiveXchange.
During the event, you will meet personally with economic developers to discuss your location needs; attend seminars, workshops, and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation; and network with other delegates, leading site selection consultants and economic development representatives. All approved delegates are entitled to complimentary deluxe accommodations and meals at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Beach Resort and a $350 travel stipend.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open