share this news:
Sponsors are already lining up to be part of next year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event, which will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC.
With the event eight months away, 14 economic development agencies from across the United States have already signed up as sponsors. Many have successfully sponsored previous LiveXchange events and are making sure to reserve their spots early.
The current roster of 2014 sponsors includes:
- Centerpoint Energy
- GO Topeka Economic Partnership, Kansas
- Greater Houston Partnership, Texas
- Hernando County Florida Office of Business Development
- Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development Corporation, South Carolina
- Northwest Georgia Joint Development Authority
- Overland Park Economic Development Council, Kansas
- Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development
- Quad Cities First, Iowa
- Santee Cooper
- The Joplin Regional Partnership, Missouri
- West Virginia Development Office
Be sure to check the LiveXchange website often for an updated list of sponsors!
If you’re searching for new locations for your business, you need to attend LiveXchange.
During the event, you will meet personally with economic developers to discuss your location needs; attend seminars, workshops, and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation; and network with other delegates, leading site selection consultants and economic development representatives. All approved delegates are entitled to complimentary deluxe accommodations and meals at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Beach Resort and a $350 travel stipend.