LIVEXCHANGE 2013: Economic Developers from the U.S. South Sign On to Sponsor LiveXchange
The U.S. South will be well-represented at this year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange. To date, 12 economic development organizations from six southern states have signed on to sponsor the ninth annual event, which will take place May 19 – 21, 2013 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas.
LiveXchange sponsors from the U.S. South will include:
- Advantage West Economic Development Group (North Carolina’s Mountains)
- AEP/Southwestern Electric Power Company
- Clarksville/Montgomery County Industrial Development Board, Tennessee
- Economic Development Partnership (serving Aiken & Edgefield Counties in South Carolina)
- Hernando County Office of Business Development, Florida
- Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development, South Carolina
- North Carolina’s Northeast Commission
- Piedmont Triad Partnership, North Carolina
- Santee Cooper
- SouthernCarolina Regional Development Alliance, South Carolina
- Tennessee Economic Development Council
Sponsors representing the Southwest, Plains, New England/Mid-Atlantic and Great Lakes regions will also be participating. A current list of all sponsors can be found by clicking here.