Ready for Development
The county seat of Isanti, one of the fastest growing counties in Minnesota and part of the MetroMSP region—which consistently ranks as one of the best places to do business in the nation—Cambridge is a regional hub supported by high volume retail, a full service hospital, progressive higher education, skilled manufacturing, and well-managed government services.
Cambridge is 45 miles north of downtown Minneapolis and offers the closest tax-free JOBZ development zone to the city, providing a wide variety of local and state tax exemptions. Well connected with highway access, rail and air service, Cambridge has managed to preserve its small town charm while attracting a diverse and healthy economic base. With more than 7,600 residents, expected to reach 11,000 by 2020, this thriving city at the crossroads of MN 65 and MN 95 is a place of promise for companies ready to relocate or expand.
Some of the more recent business expansions include the Spirit River Crossings development, U.S. Water and Adventure Publication warehouses, Walmart’s $4-million renovation, WillowBridge Center’s move to a larger space, and the opening of Sonic and Lowe’s. In addition, Italian manufacturer Mape made the move from Minneapolis to Cambridge, completing a 24,590-square-foot building renovation in Southeast Industrial Park.
Cambridge has large, contiguous parcels of dry, buildable land. The sites feature excellent city services and all are eligible for tax-free JOBZ benefits.
Cambridge Opportunity Industrial Park
Located on the north side of town along MN 65, this 107-acre site was developed by the City of Cambridge and features a surplus of water and electrical services:
• Stable, sandy soil conditions provide a sound foundation and reasonable construction costs.
• Developed in 2004, the trunk sanitary sewer system provides sufficient capacity for the fully-developed area. A new storm sewer and regional pond also offer capacity for a fully-developed area so individual site ponds are not required. Fully looped trunk water lines, a new water tower and a new water treatment plant will serve the Park.
• East Central Energy provides a 277/480-Volt three phase underground looped feeder circuit to businesses within the park for the utmost in reliability at competitive rates.
Southeast Industrial Park
This site already hosts a variety of industries, including robotics, chemicals, plastics, metals, printing, medical device, and automotive-related businesses.
• The Park is almost complete and is home to three of Cambridge’s largest manufacturing firms: TEAM Industries, Park Manufacturing, and Water Works Manufacturing. Other industrial firms located in the Park include U.S. Water Services, Vanpro, Adventure Publications, NorthStar Media, North Metro Saw, Lares Corporation and Sun Opta Foods.
Rum River Office Park
Overlooking the scenic Rum River and tucked between two professional medical facilities, the park is ideally suited for medical, biotech, R&D and professional offices.
Spirit River Crossings
This new retail development is located a half-mile east of Highway 65 in the heart of Cambridge’s commercial district. It is anchored by Kohl’s and Lowe’s, with easy access to Target, Walmart, Menard’s, Cub Foods and other major retailers.
• Excellent opportunities to purchase outlots or lease in future buildings. Apparel, gas/convenience, coffee, salon, restaurant, and service would be a perfect fit.
• Trade area includes Cambridge, North Branch, East Bethel, Princeton and neighboring communities.
• Visibility and access to Highway 95, which is a major east/west corridor taking travelers to I-35, Highway 65 (main thoroughfare taking commuters to and from the Twin Cities) and Highway 169.
You might like:
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Flex-N-Gate To Create Up To 650 Jobs In Detroit
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Last Chance
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas
- Insitu To Open Commercial UAS Facility At MSU