From the Desk of the Editor in Chief
One of the most fun parts of my job is thinking of—and then putting into action—new ways of conveying information to our readers. There are a lot more ways to do this today than there were throughout most of the history of publishing, thanks to the Internet.
For example, right now I’m working on recording a webcast with Dennis Donovan, Principal at Wadley-Donovan-Gutshaw Consulting and a big name in corporate relocation/expansion advice. Dennis was a speaker at our LiveXchange conference last year (and the year before that, too), and I wanted to give readers a taste of what his workshop was like during the event. We’ve already tried podcasting some of our content, but this time we’re going one level higher by adding the slides Dennis used during his presentation. The audio is synchronized to the slides and takes the form of a conversation between me and Dennis. It should be up and running on www.BusinessFacilities.com by the time you read this.
We’ve also been unrolling a new and improved Online Site Seekers’ Guide that includes not only contact information for economic developers around the world, but also enhanced location information for participating states, cities, and utilities.
Of course, our ultimate communications vehicle, outside of the magazine itself, is the event we pioneered in 2005: Business Facilities LiveXchange. Is it for you? Check out the attendee testimonial video on the event’s homepage, www.BFLiveXchange.com, and decide for yourself
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Walking the Walk
- Megabucks Park