Business Facilities LiveXchange 2017 Executive Conference Program
Business Facilities LiveXchange will present a comprehensive, practical and strategic conference program that helps delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
Seminar: The Evolution of the Global Supply Chain
Adam will explore the radical transformation now impacting the largest and most complex global supply chain, the automotive sector, and identify key economic development opportunities that will result from this transformation during the next five years.
This session will provide an in-depth look at this global logistics network from several perspectives, including:
- How changes to trade agreements may impact sector competitiveness and regional economic development;
- How rapid advances in technology are giving rise to new automotive hubs;
- The imperative to integrate research institutions into mainstream economic development; and
- How logistics hubs and air cargo have become the critical links in meeting high-velocity supply chain requirements.
Learn more about this year’s LiveXchange Executive Conference Program.
The Premier Event for Corporate Site Selectors
Business Facilities LiveXchange is an exclusive event for site selectors and consultants who are searching for new locations for their corporate expansion and relocation projects. If you’re a member of the executive team responsible for your company’s real estate decisions, don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by.
- Learn from industry experts during our top-flight Executive Conference Program. You’ll come away with the strategies and insights you need to maximize your company’s ROI
- Network with your peers, speakers and sponsors and make valuable professional connections.
- Streamline your site selection search by meeting with locations from across the United States. Learn about the benefits and incentives these communities can offer your company.
- Complimentary event registration, hotel stay, and meals.
- Join representatives from Fortune 500 organizations, high-growth companies, and leading site consultants at Business Facilities LiveXchange.
For questions about attending LiveXchange,
contact Neil Eisenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 732-559-1254.