Webster 140 Property – Spotsylvania County, Virginia
- SITE AREA (ACRES): 139.42
- AVAILABLE LAND: 139.42
- LARGEST CONTIGUOUS PARCEL (ACRES): 66.1
- PAD READY: –
- ZONING: A-2
- TOPOGRAPHY: Flat
- OUTSIDE STORAGE ALLOWED: –
- ELECTRIC: Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- NATURAL GAS: Columbia Gas of Virginia
- WATER: Spotsylvania County
- SEWER: Spotsylvania County
- FIBER/BROADBAND: Cox Communications
- INTERSTATE: Interstate 95, 1.7 miles
- 4-LANE ARTERIAL HIGHWAY: U.S. Highway 1, 0.0 miles
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Washington Dulles International Airport, 78.3 miles
- COMMERCIAL AIRPORT: Richmond International Airport, 51.8 miles
- GENERAL AVIATION: Stafford Regional Airport, 24.0 miles
- RAIL SERVED: –
- PORT OF VIRGINIA (RICHMOND MARINE TERMINAL): 52.4 miles, 49 minutes
- PORT OF VIRGINIA (HAMPTON ROADS TERMINALS): 119.0 miles, 1 hour 44 minutes
- Note: All airports accept general aviation traffic. Regulations and fees vary by airport.
- 1 mile of frontage on both I-95 & Route 1. Water & sewer are located at Route 1 & Route 606.
- Local Technology Zone Incentives: Rebate on the business, professional and occupational license and machinery and tools taxes.
Spotsylvania County is located in central Virginia midway between the state capital at Richmond and the nation’s capital at Washington, D.C. both of which are within approximately 50 miles via Interstate 95. Bordered on the north by the Rappahannock River, Spotsylvania County lies adjacent to the historic city of Fredericksburg. The community has long served as a center for industry and commerce owing to its strategic position as a crossroads for highway, rail, and water-based transportation. Spotsylvania County is part of the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA).