- Capital: Trenton
- Population (2014 Est.): 8,958,013
- Largest Cities (2014): Newark, 281,944; Jersey City, 264,290; Paterson, 147,754; Elizabeth, 129,007; Edison, 102,701
- Targeted Industries: Life Sciences, Healthcare, Technology, Financial Services, Logistics, Food & Manufacturing
- Key Incentives: Grow NJ Assistance Program, Economic Redevelopment & Growth (ERG) Program, Sales & Use Tax Exemption Program, Tax-Exempt Bond Financing, Direct Loans, Loan Participations & Guarantees, Angel Investor Tax Credit Program, Technology Business Tax Certificate Transfer (NOL) Program.
- GDP (All Industry 2014): $568.1 billion*
*Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce