Why Should You Sponsor Business Facilities LiveXchange?
Business Facilities LiveXchange is your best opportunity to get directly in front of corporate executives and site selection consultants who are responsible for their organizations’ real estate projects. Each delegate who is accepted to attend LiveXchange must have either a current site selection project, or is responsible for managing their company’s ongoing site selection portfolio, and is carefully pre-screened to ensure that they meet the following criteria:
For Delegates that are currently conducting or about to start a site selection project:
- Plan to make the final decision on where to expand/relocate between May 2018 and 2021
- The project will result in at least one of the following over three years:
- 40 full-time jobs (or equivalent) created or
- $1 million in payroll, including health and retirement benefits or
- $2 million in capital investment
For Delegates with ongoing site selection projects:
- Must have a proven track record of completed site selection projects in their portfolio
- Must quantify the average number of projects that are worked on annually, by region
- Must quantify the capital investment, payroll, and number of jobs for their most recent project(s)
Only a select number of end-users and consultants are ultimately approved to attend LiveXchange, guaranteeing that you’re meeting with the site selection decision-makers. You’ll be provided with a customized itinerary that outlines your meeting schedule over the course of the event, including prescheduled one-on-one meetings with approved delegates, multiple networking opportunities and educational sessions. Your LiveXchange sponsorship also provides additional benefits, which can be viewed here.
For more information on sponsoring LiveXchange, please contact Ben Nachsin at 732-559-1251 or at [email protected].