Why Should You Sponsor Business Facilities LiveXchange?
Business Facilities LiveXchange is your best opportunity to get directly in front of both end-users and site selection consultants who have shovel-ready projects and/or are interested in learning about your location for future projects.
Since the first LiveXchange in 2005, delegates have discussed projects that have represented:
- Over 70,000 potential new jobs
- Over $1.2 billion in payroll
- Over $8 billion in capital investment
Each attendee (delegate) to LiveXchange is carefully pre-screened to ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Have an active site selection project, or have ongoing projects and are looking to learn more about the sponsor locations that are participating at LiveXchange.
- Plan to make the final decision on where to expand/relocate between May 2018 and 2021
- The project will result in at least one of the following over three years:
- 30 full-time jobs (or equivalent) created or
- $1 million in payroll, including health and retirement benefits or
- $2 million in capital investment
Only a select number of end-users and consultants are ultimately approved to attend LiveXchange, guaranteeing that you’re meeting with the site selection decision-makers. You’ll be provided with a customized itinerary that outlines your meeting schedule over the course of the event, including pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings with approved delegates, multiple networking opportunities and educational sessions. Your LiveXchange sponsorship also provides additional benefits, which can be viewed here.
All of this take place at The Edgewater in Madison, WI, May 6-8, 2018. For more information on sponsoring LiveXchange, please contact Ben Nachsin at 732-559-1251 or at [email protected].