Allea Newbold, CPA, specializes in Federal and State planning for her clients. She negotiates credits and incentives for new and expanding companies nationwide, helping them maximize return on investment. Her tenacity and creativity have built a record of success in property tax abatement, sales tax refunds, cash grants, and Tax Increment Financing (TIF). In addition, she assists companies with various credits including research and development (R&D), Enterprise Zones and WOTC. While manufacturing and data center space leads her list of specialties, clients of all sizes and industries seek out Ms. Newbold’s over 20 years of professional expertise.
Before joining Ryan, Ms. Newbold was a member of the national tax accounting groups for both Ernst & Young and PricewaterhouseCoopers. She also participated in a tour of duty with PwC’s Washington, D.C. national tax office, focusing on accounting method issues.
Ms. Newbold lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients. Additionally, she has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT)
- American Society of Women Accountants (Tampa Chapter and National Conference)
- Florida Institute of CPAs
- Tax Executives Institute (Florida Chapter)
- Ohio Tax Conference
- Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance – President (2012-2013) – President-Elect (2011–2012)
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Accounting, University of Georgia
- Master of Accountancy Degree (Emphasis in Taxation), University