Cape Coral: A Strategic Location
Ranked as the top location in the U.S. for job gains, it’s the right time to explore your place in Cape Coral’s expanding market.
Ranked among the best places to live and do business, and located in the tax-friendly state of Florida, Cape Coral is a top contender for corporate relocations and business expansions for companies worldwide.
You don’t have to take our word for it. An ideal, year-round climate, affordable real estate and competitive cost of living have drawn national attention. Forbes magazine reports that the Cape Coral metro area is No. 1 fastest-growing city in the nation for jobs and population (Moody¹s Analytics, 2017). As the largest city in Southwest Florida, the Cape consistently ranks in the top 10 places to start a new business and No. 5 for young business owners (MoneyRates, 2017).
CEOs point to the Sunshine State as the No. 2 best state for doing business because there is no state income tax, and Florida offers a competitive cost of doing business and streamlined regulatory environment.
A few things to know about Cape Coral:
- This community is home to nearly 400 miles of navigable canals—more than anywhere else in the world–making it ideal for marine services, ecotourism, and more
- As the 10th largest city in Florida, Cape Coral is home to a large, talented workforce backed by stellar workforce training programs
- Home to state-of-the-art water and utilities infrastructure
- Projected to grow to more than 400,000; only 47% built out today with room to grow
- Ideally suited for medical/healthcare, light manufacturing, tech/biotech and back office operations
- New high-end conference center at the waterfront Westin Resort begins drawing business leaders from around the world in early 2018
The Cape Coral Economic Development Office (EDO) tracks emerging industries, demographics, market conditions and workforce data, and offers incentives, for startups, relocations and expansions.
Today’s market conditions are ripe for investing in and relocating your business to Cape Coral. Contact the EDO team to find the ideal site today.
Cape Coral’s growth engine continues to be fueled by population growth, and the business environment will be sustained by investment in commercial and industrial development.
The state offers a competitive cost-of-doing-business environment and is consistently ranked as one of the top pro-business states in the country.
Cape Coral is one of the largest master-planned communities in the nation with modern infrastructure systems in place. Cape Coral is well-served with the essential utilities, roads and telecommunications resources that are necessary to support growth.