Business Facilities LiveXchange will present a comprehensive, practical and strategic conference program that helps delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
Seminar: Issues in Facility Consolidation Analysis
Companies consolidate facilities after mergers and acquisitions, or because of excess capacity and the need to adjust production capacity to meet demand, and for other reasons. Goals may include more effective operations, lower costs or other objectives. The issues go far beyond real estate.
This session will discuss systematically identifying the benefits, costs and risks of facility consolidation, particularly personnel loss and related business disruption, and including addressing tricky political issues. It will begin with an introduction to the issues based on case studies of consolidation feasibility conducted by Mr. Szatan and continue with participants sharing lessons they have learned in consolidation or relocation projects. Mr. Szatan has worked with companies on consolidation studies for headquarters, back offices and manufacturing facilities.
The Premier Event for Corporate Site Selectors
Business Facilities LiveXchange is an exclusive event for site selectors and consultants who are searching for new locations for their corporate expansion and relocation projects. If you’re a member of the executive team responsible for your company’s real estate decisions, don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by.
- Learn from industry experts during our top-flight Executive Conference Program. You’ll come away with the strategies and insights you need to maximize your company’s ROI
- Network with your peers, speakers and sponsors and make valuable professional connections.
- Streamline your site selection search by meeting with locations from across the United States. Learn about the benefits and incentives these communities can offer your company.
- Complimentary event registration, hotel stay, and meals.
- Join representatives from Fortune 500 organizations, high-growth companies, and leading site consultants at Business Facilities LiveXchange.
For questions about attending LiveXchange,
contact Neil Eisenberg at [email protected], or call 732-559-1254.