Business Facilities LiveXchange will present a comprehensive, practical and strategic conference program that helps delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues.
Panel Discussion: Brexit/NAFTA: Beginning of the End of Free Trade?
Join Courtney Fingar, Editor in Chief of fDi Magazine, and Jack Rogers, Editor in Chief of Business Facilities, for an incisive panel discussion about the seismic changes in international trade that are looming in the wake of Brexit and the U.S. move away from free trade agreements. Courtney and Jack will examine how the shift back to bilateral trade may impact foreign direct investment and export trends.
The Premier Event for Corporate Site Selectors
Business Facilities LiveXchange is an exclusive event for site selectors and consultants who are searching for new locations for their corporate expansion and relocation projects. If you’re a member of the executive team responsible for your company’s real estate decisions, don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by.
- Learn from industry experts during our top-flight Executive Conference Program. You’ll come away with the strategies and insights you need to maximize your company’s ROI
- Network with your peers, speakers and sponsors and make valuable professional connections.
- Streamline your site selection search by meeting with locations from across the United States. Learn about the benefits and incentives these communities can offer your company.
- Complimentary event registration, hotel stay, and meals.
- Join representatives from Fortune 500 organizations, high-growth companies, and leading site consultants at Business Facilities LiveXchange.
For questions about attending LiveXchange,
contact Neil Eisenberg at [email protected], or call 732-559-1254.