Corporate executives seeking locations for their companies’ relocation and expansion projects will enjoy a dynamic list of speakers, meet one-on-one with economic developers, and network with their peers as the 9th annual Business Facilities LiveXchange kicks off this Sunday, May 19 at the Westin Stonebriar in Dallas, Texas.
The event begins on Sunday with a golf tournament at the Stonebriar Country Club or a tour of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza/Dallas Cowboys Stadium, followed by a Welcome Reception and Dinner. On Monday morning, John Copenhaver, Chief Executive Officer, Contingency Management Group, Inc. will open up the conference program with his keynote presentation, “Self-Reliance: The Key to Disaster Recovery.” The talk will focus on the need for locations to have their own resources in place to cope with disasters and will touch on the growing importance of disaster recovery capabilities as a factor in site selection decisions.
The balance of the LiveXchange conference program will present comprehensive, practical and strategic information to help corporate executives better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This year’s all-star list of guest speakers includes:
- Dean Barber, President/CEO, Barber Business Advisors, LLC
- Ed Burghard, CEO & Manager, Burghard Group
- Tim Feemster,President, Foremost Quality Logistics
- Jason Hickey, President, Hickey & Associates
- Mark Lautman, CEcD, CRE, Principal, Lautman Economic Architecture
- Anatalio Ubalde, Co-Founder & CEO, GIS Planning Inc., ZoomProspector.com and SizeUp
- Mark Williams, President, Strategic Development Group, Inc.
Executives will also meet one-on-one to discuss their projects with the economic development agencies from across the U.S. who are sponsoring the event:
- AdvantageWest Economic Development Group(NC)
- Choose New Jersey, Inc.
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Industrial Development (TN)
- Greater Houston Partnership/Centerpoint Energy (TX)
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber
- Hernando County Florida & Brooksville-Tampa Bay Regional Airport
- Louisiana Department of Economic Development/AEP:SWEPCO
- North Carolina’s Northeast Commission
- Overland Park Economic Development Council (KS)
- Piedmont Triad Region of North Carolina
- Quad Cities First (IA)
- Regional Growth Partnership [Toledo] | JobsOhio
- Rio South Texas Economic Council
- Santee Cooper and Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development Corporation (SC)
- Seymour-Jackson County/Harrison County, Indiana: South Central Indiana
- Tennessee Department of Economic & Community Development
- The Joplin Regional Partnership (MO)
To learn more about LiveXchange, click here.