Delegates at this year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event will have the opportunity to become a driver or a passenger of an authentic NASCAR race car at the NASCAR Racing Experience at the Myrtle Beach Speedway. After a training meeting and Q&A session with the Crew Chief, participants will be fitted with a helmet and radio communications and buckled into a race car. They’ll enjoy a five minute timed racing session on the speedway as a driver or a three-lap ride as a passenger with a professional driver. All drivers will receive a Graduate Certificate with their name and top speed along with a souvenir racing license. This is a true NASCAR driving experience for LiveXchange delegates! Delegates who are looking for a less "racy" experience can enjoy the traditional LiveXchange Golf Tournament at the beautiful and challenging Grande Dunes. For more information, visit www.BFLiveXchange.com.
This year's Business Facilities LiveXchange event will present a comprehensive, practical, and strategic conference program to help corporate delegates better plan and manage their companies’ relocation or expansion projects. This unique experience will be supplemented by an all-star list of guest speakers, who will be making presentations and leading discussions on a number of hot-button issues. This year's speakers include:
- The Future of Site Selection
- Negotiating Incentives, Land Costs and Energy Costs
- Boom/Bust Cycles and Site Selection Opportunities
- Site Selection Case History
- Evaluating Financial Incentives
- KPMG Market Forecast/Competitive Alternatives Study
- Workforce Analysis and the Site Selection Process
Experience what executives from Fortune 500 companies such as General Electric. ADP, DuPont and Toyota have known for 10 years: If you’re searching for new locations for your business, you need to attend Business Facilities LiveXchange. Registration for next year's LiveXchange event, which will take place April 6-8, 2014 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC, is now open. In just two days out of the office, LiveXchange will provide you with the strategic, practical information you need to make intelligent location choices. During the event you will:
- Meet personally with senior economic developers from across North America to discuss your location needs
- Attend seminars, workshops, and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation
- Network with other delegates, leading site selection consultants and economic development representatives.