- Capital: Montpelier
- Population (2015 Est.): 626,042
- Largest Cities (2015): Burlington, 42,452; South Burlington, 18,791; Rutland, 15,824; Barre, 8,746; Montpelier, 7,592
- Targeted Industries: Healthcare, Information Technology, Advanced Manufacturing, Tourism, Value-Added Food Production, Renewable/Environmental Technology
- Key Incentives: Vermont Employment Growth Incentive, VEGI Enhancement for Environmental Technology Companies, VEGI Enhancement for Projects Locating in Certain LMAs, R&D Tax Credit, Windham County Economic Development Program, Brownfield Redevelopment Funds, Workforce Training Program Funds, Working Lands Enterprise Initiative, International Trade & Export Expansion Grants, Office of Economic Assistance-Department of Defense Grants.
- GDP (All Industry 2015): $30.4 billion*
*Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce