- Capital: Denver
- Population (2013 Est.): 5,268,367
- Largest Cities (2013): Denver, 649,495; Colorado Springs, 439,886; Aurora, 345,803; Fort Collins, 152,061
- Targeted Industries: Health & Wellness, Advanced Manufacturing, Energy & Natural Resources, Creative Industries, Infrastructure Engineering, Defense & Homeland Security, Electronics
- Key Incentives: Public Infrastructure Grants, Job Training Grant Programs, Strategic Fund Incentive, Job Growth Tax Incentive, Enterprise Zone Tax Credits, Local Government Incentives
- GDP (All Industry 2013): $294.4 billion*
*Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce
For the latest Colorado incentives, click this link.