Existing Building Services
Taking care of existing customers is Buckeye Power’s top priority. Some of the support services and assistance that Buckeye Power’s Economic Development professionals provide for customers include:
- Research, rate and load calculations
- Building and site information
- Energy efficiency and conservation consultation
- Workforce training
- Tax credits and financing
- Local permitting, development and economic development contacts
- Introductions to local, regional and state officials
- Questline, a technical service that provides energy advice quickly and easily through the “Ask an Expert” hotline and twice-montly newsletters
The Buckeye Power Economic Development team will gladly assist you throughout the evaluation of your facility expansion or upgrade to help you make an informed decision about your project.
Dennis Mingyar will bring together the resources you need, including coordination with the Key Account Representative of your local co-op.