Location Spotlights will educate you about a location’s target industries, quality of life, latest news, statistics, and available incentives.
Ak-Chin Indian Community
– The Ak-Chin Indian Community has launched its Business Facilities Location Spotlight. The Ak-Chin Indian Community offers low lease rates, substantial tax savings and other economic advantages at its Santa Cruz Commerce Center. With access to a skilled workforce, affordable housing and major transportation corridors, our native environment provides an unparalleled business climate to grow business while reducing costs.
Click here to visit the Ak-Chin Indian Community Location Spotlight.
– Buckeye Power has unveiled its new Business Facilities Location Spotlight. Buckeye Power provides comprehensive economic development services to 77 of Ohio’s 88 counties. This site contains current information to help you make an informed business expansion or relocation decision.
Click here to visit the Buckeye Power Location Spotlight.
City of Brampton
– City of Brampton has unveiled its new Business Facilities Location Spotlight. With a population approaching 600,000 Brampton is the 9th largest city in Canada and the 3rd largest in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). This young, educated, and multicultural workforce of over 190,000 strong and continues to grow at an annual rate of 4.2 per cent or 18,000 new residents per year, making Brampton the 2nd fastest growing city in Canada. Come to Brampton and see what a people-powered economy can do for you.
Click here to visit the City of Brampton Location Spotlight.
– Hoosier Energy has unveiled its new Business Facilities Location Spotlight. The Hoosier Energy Power Network’s Economic Development team is dedicated to providing valuable site selection information and assistance to companies considering a relocation or expansion in Indiana or Illinois.
Click here to visit the Hoosier Energy Location Spotlight.
Joplin Regional Partnership
– Joplin Regional Partnership has launched its new Business Facilities Location Spotlight. The Joplin Region is comprised of Southwest Missouri and Southeast Kansas, where you’ll find five counties working in partnership to make your business expansion or location successful and profitable.
Click here to visit the Joplin Regional Partnership Location Spotlight.
River Bend Center, CT
– River Bend Center has launched its new Business Facilities Location Spotlight. River Bend has 40 years of experience and success developing high-tech business campuses in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California, Canada and United Kingdom. River Bend Center has a proven record of reliability and connectivity, featuring backup generators with uninterruptible power supplies, emergency maintenance response, and carrier neutral access to 10 different fiber-optic providers.
Click here to visit the River Bend Center Location Spotlight.
– Topeka, Kansas has launched its new Business Facilities Location Spotlight. Topeka has the ability to offer valuable incentives to incoming companies with the most aggressive, flexible local incentive package in the Midwest.
Click here to visit the Topeka, Kansas Location Spotlight.
– Wheeling, Illinois has launched its new Business Facilities Location Spotlight. Located in the heart of Chicago’s prestigious northern suburbs, Wheeling is a diverse and dynamic community of 40,000 people, distinguished by its unique balance of industry, commercial development, and residential neighborhoods.
Click here to visit the Wheeling, Illinois Location Spotlight.