Location Spotlight Of The Week: Joplin Regional Partnership
The Joplin Region is comprised of Southwest Missouri, Southeast Kansas and Northeast Oklahoma. The area incorporates communities in seven counties working in partnership to ensure the success of business expansions or locations.
The region has a quality labor force, available buildings and sites and an efficient transportation network that reaches from coast to coast and Canada to Mexico. Numerous education and training facilities support the skilled workforce and competitive state and local incentives, in all three states, give companies options to find the best place for their operations.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 2242 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1088 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 996 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 989 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 966 Views