Location Spotlight Of The Week: Joplin Regional Partnership
The Joplin Region is comprised of Southwest Missouri, Southeast Kansas and Northeast Oklahoma. The area incorporates communities in seven counties working in partnership to ensure the success of business expansions or locations.
The region has a quality labor force, available buildings and sites and an efficient transportation network that reaches from coast to coast and Canada to Mexico. Numerous education and training facilities support the skilled workforce and competitive state and local incentives, in all three states, give companies options to find the best place for their operations.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming