Location Spotlight Of The Week: Hoosier Energy
Incorporated in 1949, Hoosier Energy is a Rural Electric Cooperative (REC) whose electric generation plants provide energy solutions to central and southern Indiana. Hoosier Energy serves as the wholesale power provider for virtually every county south of I-70, providing reliable, abundant and affordable electricity to industrial, commercial and residential consumers.
The Hoosier Energy Power Network’s Economic Development team is dedicated to providing valuable site selection information and assistance to companies considering a relocation or expansion in Indiana or Illinois.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment