Location Spotlight Of The Week: Wheeling, IL
Located in the heart of Chicago’s prestigious northern suburbs, Wheeling is a diverse and dynamic community of 40,000 people, distinguished by its unique balance of industry, commercial development, and residential neighborhoods.
The Village of Wheeling enjoys a strong financial standing, with good municipal bond ratings as of the date of publication (AA rating: Fitch and Standard and Poor’s). Taxes are reasonable, kept that way through prudent fiscal management and a broad tax base, afforded by a large and diverse base of business and industry located in the Village.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility