Location Spotlight Of The Week: Topeka, KS
GO Topeka Economic Partnership, the economic development organization for Topeka and Shawnee County, is committed to acting on the massive potential available to the Topeka/Shawnee County area. With its centralized location, Topeka is a perfect place for transport, putting the entire country easily within reach, emphasizing fuel efficiency and the future of goods transportation.
As part of Kansas’s knowledge corridor, with three top-flight universities in the area and superb connectivity via major interstates, the Topeka area is rich with opportunity. The University of Kansas, Kansas State University, Emporia State University, and Washburn University—all within a 60 mile radius of Topeka—have a combined enrollment of approximately 60,000 and an average graduation rate of more than 12,000 students per year.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment