River Bend Center’s scenic 40 acre campus features 12 highly flexible buildings suitable for corporate offices, data centers, disaster recovery, flex use, light manufacturing, research & development, and science & technology centers.
Conveniently located in Stamford, Connecticut’s Springdale neighborhood, River Bend Center is just minutes away from I-95 and the Merritt Parkway, with direct service from the Metro-North railroad and the Connecticut Transit busline.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- State Focus – Kansas: The Sunflower State Is Blooming and Booming
- Feature Story: 2016 Economic Development Awards
- Automotive Industry Focus: Hitting On All Cylinders
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Race to a Smart Future
- Toyota Chooses Ann Arbor For Third U.S. Research Facility
- Heroic Efforts In California
- DH Pace Company Expands Kansas HQ Facility
- Water on the Brain
- Cape Coral Economic Development Office: Location Spotlight of the Week
- Axiall, Lotte Invest $3 Billion in Louisiana Chemical Plants
- Monsanto To Invest $975M In Louisiana Expansion
- $25 Million Pledged for Economic Development Partnership in Flint, Michigan Amid Water Crisis
- Auto Supply Manufacturer Adding 80 Jobs In Indiana
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee