River Bend Center’s scenic 40 acre campus features 12 highly flexible buildings suitable for corporate offices, data centers, disaster recovery, flex use, light manufacturing, research & development, and science & technology centers.
Conveniently located in Stamford, Connecticut’s Springdale neighborhood, River Bend Center is just minutes away from I-95 and the Merritt Parkway, with direct service from the Metro-North railroad and the Connecticut Transit busline.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities