River Bend Center’s scenic 40 acre campus features 12 highly flexible buildings suitable for corporate offices, data centers, disaster recovery, flex use, light manufacturing, research & development, and science & technology centers.
Conveniently located in Stamford, Connecticut’s Springdale neighborhood, River Bend Center is just minutes away from I-95 and the Merritt Parkway, with direct service from the Metro-North railroad and the Connecticut Transit busline.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Flex-N-Gate To Create Up To 650 Jobs In Detroit
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Last Chance
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street
- SATA Group Building New Plant In Texas
- Insitu To Open Commercial UAS Facility At MSU