Location Spotlight Of The Week: Buckeye Power
Buckeye Power provides comprehensive economic development services to 77 of Ohio’s 88 counties. The Buckeye Power Economic Development team serves as the economic development resource for the 25 local cooperatives within the Buckeye Power umbrella.
Buckeye Power provides businesses with a single point of contact representing the entire service territory. This economic development team delivers the information and contacts site selection professionals need to make timely and well-informed investment decisions.
Find out more about BF‘s location of the week by clicking this link.
You might like:
- Mary Kay Chooses Lewisville, TX For New Global Manufacturing, R&D Operations
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- Shell Chemical To Invest $717M In Louisiana Olefins Expansion
- Michigan Incentives and Workforce Development Guide
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Talent, Technology Emerging Keys To Manufacturing Investment
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Moving Onward And Upward
- Feature Story: Tennessee Governor’s Report – Staying Ahead Of The Curve
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility
- Expedient Announces Latest Data Center Expansion In Cleveland, OH