Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Henry Schein, Inc., a provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners, has opened a new headquarters building for its Practice Solutions business in American Fork, UT. The building will offer practitioners a state-of-the-art training facility on digital dentistry.
The facility features a “Center of Excellence” equipped with high-quality digital dental equipment that will showcase innovative products to new dentists and provide local dental professionals a modern facility to offer free, high-quality oral care to the community’s underserved population.
“The opening of our new Henry Schein Practice Solutions headquarters and Center of Excellence underscores our dedication to being a reliable source of the latest digital dental equipment and technology for practitioners
“This facility underscores our long-term commitment to American Fork and to the people of Utah, including its underserved population who will benefit from access to free oral care that local dentists will provide at the Center of Excellence. We are excited to provide this beautiful new facility for our team members, dental professionals and the community,” said Stanley Bergman, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Henry Schein, Inc.
“Henry Schein is a business leader in Utah, as well as an eager and active corporate citizen in the American Fork community,” said Lieutenant Governor Spencer J. Cox. “We are delighted to help officially open this beautiful new facility because it underscores the long-term partnership between Henry Schein and the State of Utah.”
The new Henry Schein Practice solutions headquarters features a redesigned work environment created to optimize the Company’s technology support function, and collaborative spaces for its development teams. More 50 percent of Henry Schein Practice Solutions 800 team members will work in the new building, which also includes “green” office features to reduce the facility’s carbon footprint and increase energy efficiency. The building is currently pending LEED “Silver” Green Building Certification.
Related articles across the web
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities