Deloitte Opens US Delivery Center In Orlando, FL Area
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Deloitte has announced the opening of a new US Delivery Center located in Lake Mary, FL. The Center will allow Deloitte to provide expanded US-based delivery center capabilities that primarily have a technology focus for public and private sector clients. As many as 1,000 positions could be created in the next four years.
“The opening of the US Delivery Center allows Deloitte to help clients scale and deliver projects efficiently through a focus on quality and standardized processes and procedures,” said Bonnie Barnes, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and US Delivery Center leader.
Before deciding upon Lake Mary, Deloitte considered several locations that could provide the needed office space in a suburban setting.
“Access to skilled workers—especially in areas such as business, HR, IT and systems engineering —and proximity to well-respected educational institutions make the Orlando area an optimal location for our Delivery Center,” noted Bert Naquin, director, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and Center director.
“This is an extension of our long-standing commitment to the state—both as an employer and as an active member of the community,” continued Naquin. “Deloitte LLP already employs 877 Florida professionals in five locations and recruits from 16 of the state’s colleges and universities. With the opening of our Delivery Center, we look forward to being an equally committed member of the Orlando community in the years to come.”
The US Delivery Center initially will draw on the technology, strategy and operations, and human capital services from Deloitte Consulting’s services portfolio. The Center will provide a wide range of capabilities—custom development, solution and platform integration, testing, database and systems administration, analytics (reporting and visualization), and information management service—with technology at the core.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open