Bridor Bakery Announces Vineland, NJ Expansion
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Bridor Inc., a manufacturer of authentic European breads and Viennese pastry for the retail and food service industry, has announced the expansion of its U.S. facility. The plant will continue to produce Bridor’s broad line of baguettes, breads and rolls while expanding its laminated pastry dough and signature flaky croissant capacity. The enlarged facility will increase the company’s employee count from 132 to 177 employees.
“This expansion represents our deep commitment to our U.S. customers and significantly enhances what we can offer them,” said Jean-François Duquesne, CEO, Bridor Inc. and Bridor USA Inc. “We pride ourselves on being an industrial baking company that combines advanced manufacturing technology with traditional European baking techniques. This enables us to produce on a large scale the highest quality, authentic European pastry and breads in the world.”
The pastry line that Bridor will manufacture in its expanded Vineland facility will include a wide variety of croissants and Viennese pastries that incorporate locally sourced, high quality ingredients. The company continuously adapts and makes new bread and pastry products to meet its customers’ evolving needs.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment