Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Primco Management Inc. (PMCM), a medical marijuana real estate management and multi-media company, has announced that the company has entered into an agreement with DTRB Management Inc.’s Darius Thompson and Harry Ryan, who have been cultivating the Flint, MI area in preparation for an medical marijuana (MMJ) grow facility and healing house. In this agreement, PMCM will provide the funding for a multi-tiered grow facility and dispensary where licensed caregivers have a secure environment to grow and sell their medicine while the security allows for them to focus on the quality of medication that is being grown.
DTRB is working closely with the local legislative body and medical professionals to help develop the guidelines, educational tools, medical initiatives, therapy programs and alternative methods which will be provided in the newly formed healing house which will be located within the city of Flint, MI.
“The Primco team is the only company that said, ‘keep Flint first, and then the rest will come,’ so with that, we are extremely proud to partner with them and we look forward to a remarkable future,” said Darius Thompson, CEO of DTRB Management Inc.
“We are overjoyed by the relationship that we have established with DTRB Management and Primco Management; I look forward to what this union will bring to the city of Flint,” added 1st Ward City Councilman Eric Mays.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Last Chance
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street