Primco Management Developing Medical Marijuana Properties In Michigan
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Primco Management Inc. (PMCM), a medical marijuana real estate management and multi-media company, has announced that the company has entered into an agreement with DTRB Management Inc.’s Darius Thompson and Harry Ryan, who have been cultivating the Flint, MI area in preparation for an medical marijuana (MMJ) grow facility and healing house. In this agreement, PMCM will provide the funding for a multi-tiered grow facility and dispensary where licensed caregivers have a secure environment to grow and sell their medicine while the security allows for them to focus on the quality of medication that is being grown.
DTRB is working closely with the local legislative body and medical professionals to help develop the guidelines, educational tools, medical initiatives, therapy programs and alternative methods which will be provided in the newly formed healing house which will be located within the city of Flint, MI.
“The Primco team is the only company that said, ‘keep Flint first, and then the rest will come,’ so with that, we are extremely proud to partner with them and we look forward to a remarkable future,” said Darius Thompson, CEO of DTRB Management Inc.
“We are overjoyed by the relationship that we have established with DTRB Management and Primco Management; I look forward to what this union will bring to the city of Flint,” added 1st Ward City Councilman Eric Mays.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming