Posted by Heidi Schwartz
New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, has expanded operations with the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Hamilton, NJ. The expansion was necessitated by the company’s ongoing growth, which experienced a 35 percent rise in revenues and staffing in the past year.
“These new offices reflect this commitment and our continued efforts to become the premier resource for agents, brokers and their clients in today’s marketplace,” says Jefferey S. Lejfer, CPCU, the company’s President and CEO.
The company’s new headquarters was chosen specifically for its ability to provide a higher quality professional experience for employees and clients, while facilitating additional growth. The office’s separate board, meeting and training rooms will also afford the opportunity to conduct multiple meetings simultaneously with clients, employees, carriers and other corporate partners.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Icy Hot
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Walking the Walk: Innovation Summit
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities