New Day Underwriting Managers Expands Operations With NJ Headquarters
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, has expanded operations with the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Hamilton, NJ. The expansion was necessitated by the company’s ongoing growth, which experienced a 35 percent rise in revenues and staffing in the past year.
“These new offices reflect this commitment and our continued efforts to become the premier resource for agents, brokers and their clients in today’s marketplace,” says Jefferey S. Lejfer, CPCU, the company’s President and CEO.
The company’s new headquarters was chosen specifically for its ability to provide a higher quality professional experience for employees and clients, while facilitating additional growth. The office’s separate board, meeting and training rooms will also afford the opportunity to conduct multiple meetings simultaneously with clients, employees, carriers and other corporate partners.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment