Posted by Heidi Schwartz
New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, has expanded operations with the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Hamilton, NJ. The expansion was necessitated by the company’s ongoing growth, which experienced a 35 percent rise in revenues and staffing in the past year.
“These new offices reflect this commitment and our continued efforts to become the premier resource for agents, brokers and their clients in today’s marketplace,” says Jefferey S. Lejfer, CPCU, the company’s President and CEO.
The company’s new headquarters was chosen specifically for its ability to provide a higher quality professional experience for employees and clients, while facilitating additional growth. The office’s separate board, meeting and training rooms will also afford the opportunity to conduct multiple meetings simultaneously with clients, employees, carriers and other corporate partners.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- State Focus – Kansas: The Sunflower State Is Blooming and Booming
- Feature Story: 2016 Economic Development Awards
- Automotive Industry Focus: Hitting On All Cylinders
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Race to a Smart Future
- Toyota Chooses Ann Arbor For Third U.S. Research Facility
- DH Pace Company Expands Kansas HQ Facility
- Heroic Efforts In California
- Water on the Brain
- Cape Coral Economic Development Office: Location Spotlight of the Week
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- Axiall, Lotte Invest $3 Billion in Louisiana Chemical Plants
- Monsanto To Invest $975M In Louisiana Expansion
- $25 Million Pledged for Economic Development Partnership in Flint, Michigan Amid Water Crisis
- Auto Supply Manufacturer Adding 80 Jobs In Indiana