New Day Underwriting Managers Expands Operations With NJ Headquarters
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, has expanded operations with the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Hamilton, NJ. The expansion was necessitated by the company’s ongoing growth, which experienced a 35 percent rise in revenues and staffing in the past year.
“These new offices reflect this commitment and our continued efforts to become the premier resource for agents, brokers and their clients in today’s marketplace,” says Jefferey S. Lejfer, CPCU, the company’s President and CEO.
The company’s new headquarters was chosen specifically for its ability to provide a higher quality professional experience for employees and clients, while facilitating additional growth. The office’s separate board, meeting and training rooms will also afford the opportunity to conduct multiple meetings simultaneously with clients, employees, carriers and other corporate partners.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming