Posted by Heidi Schwartz
New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, has expanded operations with the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Hamilton, NJ. The expansion was necessitated by the company’s ongoing growth, which experienced a 35 percent rise in revenues and staffing in the past year.
“These new offices reflect this commitment and our continued efforts to become the premier resource for agents, brokers and their clients in today’s marketplace,” says Jefferey S. Lejfer, CPCU, the company’s President and CEO.
The company’s new headquarters was chosen specifically for its ability to provide a higher quality professional experience for employees and clients, while facilitating additional growth. The office’s separate board, meeting and training rooms will also afford the opportunity to conduct multiple meetings simultaneously with clients, employees, carriers and other corporate partners.
You might like:
- Pet Food Maker Will Create Up To 165 Jobs In Indiana
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Data Cowboys
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Last Chance
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Batory Foods Expanding In Illinois