FIRST WORD | Covering The Bases
SNAPSHOTS: 60 Seconds… | with Michael Finney, President And CEO, Michigan Economic Development
BUSINESS REPORT: A Rising Tide Of New Jobs, Investment Rolls Into Alabama | Nearly 17,000 new jobs and more than $4.4 billion in capital investment came to Alabama in 2013, according to a new report released by Gov. Robert Bentley.
COVER STORY: Global Biotech Report | A resurgent bioscience sector pulls Europe into recovery, while U.S. biotech leaders train the next generation of an essential skilled workforce.
BUSINESS REPORT: Wisconsin Spurs Milwaukee Redevelopment With Brownfield Grants | Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. grants will be deployed to prime former Pabst, Schlitz brewery sites and two other projects for redevelopment.
INDUSTRY FOCUS: Food Processing — The Process Of Consistency | Food processing plays a central role in enhancing everyone’s quality of life. Find out which locations are growing a new crop of jobs in their established food-processing hubs.
FEATURE STORY: Indiana Governor’s Report – Homegrown Success In The Hoosier State | In this exclusive Indiana Governor’s Report, Gov. Mike Pence gives BF an upfront look at how the state’s economic development effort has been ramped up to match the speed of business.
FEATURE STORY: Feature Story: Shovel-Ready Sites – Fired Up, Ready To Go | Pre-certified, shovel-ready sites are essential to attract expansions and relocations in today’s fast-moving business environment.
BUSINESS REPORT: Coca-Cola Bottling Recommits To Chattanooga | Coca-Cola—which opened its first bottling plant in Chattanooga more than a century ago—has doubled down on its commitment with a new distribution center in the city.
LOCATION FOCUS: The Carolinas – Growth Climate Warms In The Carolinas | The Carolinas are setting out the welcome mat for innovation and manufacturing, drawing in numerous new projects.
BUSINESS REPORT: Maryland – Howard County Opens 3D Printing Prototype Lab | C3D Maryland unveils its new Innovation + Prototyping Lab, dedicated to the advancement of the hot growth sector of additive manufacturing.
INDUSTRY FOCUS: Data Centers – To Serve And Protect | A successful business expansion strategy can’t ignore data storage needs.
LOCATION FOCUS: Washington – Scenic Vistas And Soaring Industry Side By Side | In the Pacific Northwest, world-class ports and a renewed commitment from Boeing are lifting the growth potential in Washington.
To subscribe to BF, visit this link.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Last Chance
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Two-Way Street
- TeamHealth Expanding In Knoxville, TN