Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, has opened a new rubber goods testing laboratory in West Boylston, MA. The facility will serve customers in the Northeastern U.S.
Irby has already been providing testing services to many customers in this region from its existing testing laboratories in Fargo, ND and Fort Worth, TX. The opening of this facility in Massachusetts will allow the company to reduce the shipping time and add capacity to its national network thus reducing cycle times for all customers.
Randy Schatz, director of safety services said, “Over the years, Irby has established an outstanding reputation in the market for testing rubber goods. This testing laboratory will expand on that reputation and allow us to improve the level of service already provided to our customers.”
Irby prides itself on providing a full range of solutions to customers’ needs. One specific need that many customers have is for rubber goods testing as required by OSHA. The opening of this facility in Massachusetts demonstrates Irby’s commitment to providing a full range of services to customers by providing a regionalized solution to their rubber goods testing needs.
Irby was founded in 1926 and is based in Jackson, MS. The company has 57 locations in 21 states.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Last Chance
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street