Irby Opens New Testing Lab In West Boylston, MA
Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, has opened a new rubber goods testing laboratory in West Boylston, MA. The facility will serve customers in the Northeastern U.S.
Irby has already been providing testing services to many customers in this region from its existing testing laboratories in Fargo, ND and Fort Worth, TX. The opening of this facility in Massachusetts will allow the company to reduce the shipping time and add capacity to its national network thus reducing cycle times for all customers.
Randy Schatz, director of safety services said, “Over the years, Irby has established an outstanding reputation in the market for testing rubber goods. This testing laboratory will expand on that reputation and allow us to improve the level of service already provided to our customers.”
Irby prides itself on providing a full range of solutions to customers’ needs. One specific need that many customers have is for rubber goods testing as required by OSHA. The opening of this facility in Massachusetts demonstrates Irby’s commitment to providing a full range of services to customers by providing a regionalized solution to their rubber goods testing needs.
Irby was founded in 1926 and is based in Jackson, MS. The company has 57 locations in 21 states.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel