Irby Opens New Testing Lab In West Boylston, MA
Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, has opened a new rubber goods testing laboratory in West Boylston, MA. The facility will serve customers in the Northeastern U.S.
Irby has already been providing testing services to many customers in this region from its existing testing laboratories in Fargo, ND and Fort Worth, TX. The opening of this facility in Massachusetts will allow the company to reduce the shipping time and add capacity to its national network thus reducing cycle times for all customers.
Randy Schatz, director of safety services said, “Over the years, Irby has established an outstanding reputation in the market for testing rubber goods. This testing laboratory will expand on that reputation and allow us to improve the level of service already provided to our customers.”
Irby prides itself on providing a full range of solutions to customers’ needs. One specific need that many customers have is for rubber goods testing as required by OSHA. The opening of this facility in Massachusetts demonstrates Irby’s commitment to providing a full range of services to customers by providing a regionalized solution to their rubber goods testing needs.
Irby was founded in 1926 and is based in Jackson, MS. The company has 57 locations in 21 states.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming