GrowBLOX Sciences, Inc., a biotechnology and research company, has announced that the company has relocated its corporate headquarters to Las Vegas, NV and has centralized its CFO and team in the heart of Clark County in anticipation of its Nevada project.
GrowBLOX Sciences CFO, Steven Weldon, has relocated from Orlando, Florida to Clark County in order to build upon the momentum of the company’s licensing applications, as it awaits final approval from the County Commission. GrowBLOX Sciences has applied for three licenses in Clark County, one license for cultivation and two licenses for dispensaries, utilizing their patent pending proprietary indoor growing technology. The company is confident in its Nevada initiatives and has relocated its forces as a driving catalyst for their future operations.
“Relocating to Nevada has been an exciting endeavor for not only myself, but the company as well. Nevada has been the preeminent force in licensing and regulatory commissions for sometime and has a proven record of success. Working with the local municipalities in Clark County is a driving force in moving this processes forward and we are thrilled to be a part of it and set the standard for innovation and cultivation,” said CFO Steven Weldon.
GrowBLOX Sciences is continuing to broaden its corporate functions alongside its Nevada projects, as the company streamlines its initiatives in accordance with all state and county laws and regulations. By relocating to Clark County, GrowBLOX Sciences plans to facilitate and expedite its position at the front lines of this emerging industry.
You might like:
- 3D Systems Expanding In Tennessee
- Amazon Adding Two New Fulfillment Facilities In California
- Business Report: Illinois Leaders Form Non-Profit to Spur Job Creation
- Industry Focus: Aerospace Sector Is Flying High Again
- Data Cowboys
- Kansas City Launches “Smart City” Initiative
- Leading FDI Experts Analyze Global Trends At LiveXchange
- Michigan Hot Dog Maker To Expand, Hire 140 Workers
- Chicago Celebrates Technology Startup Hub Expansion, 700 New Tech Jobs
- Last Chance
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries HQ Moving To Texas
- Shopping Bag Manufacturer Creating 100 Jobs In Georgia
- State Focus: New York – Accelerating Biotech Innovation In The Empire State
- Automotive Parts Supplier Expanding In Indiana
- Salesforce To Grow Regional HQ, Add 800 Jobs In Indiana
- SIG SAUER Moving Ammunition Manufacturing To Arkansas
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Two-Way Street