GrowBLOX Sciences, Inc. Announces New Headquarters in Nevada
GrowBLOX Sciences, Inc., a biotechnology and research company, has announced that the company has relocated its corporate headquarters to Las Vegas, NV and has centralized its CFO and team in the heart of Clark County in anticipation of its Nevada project.
GrowBLOX Sciences CFO, Steven Weldon, has relocated from Orlando, Florida to Clark County in order to build upon the momentum of the company’s licensing applications, as it awaits final approval from the County Commission. GrowBLOX Sciences has applied for three licenses in Clark County, one license for cultivation and two licenses for dispensaries, utilizing their patent pending proprietary indoor growing technology. The company is confident in its Nevada initiatives and has relocated its forces as a driving catalyst for their future operations.
“Relocating to Nevada has been an exciting endeavor for not only myself, but the company as well. Nevada has been the preeminent force in licensing and regulatory commissions for sometime and has a proven record of success. Working with the local municipalities in Clark County is a driving force in moving this processes forward and we are thrilled to be a part of it and set the standard for innovation and cultivation,” said CFO Steven Weldon.
GrowBLOX Sciences is continuing to broaden its corporate functions alongside its Nevada projects, as the company streamlines its initiatives in accordance with all state and county laws and regulations. By relocating to Clark County, GrowBLOX Sciences plans to facilitate and expedite its position at the front lines of this emerging industry.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming