Green Bay, WI Welcomes Growth From West Corporation
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Technology service provider West Corporation is growing in the Green Bay, WI area. The company has been a large employer in Appleton for more than 25 years and also operates locations in Middleton and Wausau. The company plans to provide up to 240 careers at its new location in the Village of Ashwaubenon near Green Bay.
“We’re excited to be opening our doors in Green Bay,” said Katie Johnson, Divisional Director of Human Resources. “There is a lot of talent in this dynamic community.”
West Corporation offers a broad range of communication and network infrastructure solutions that include conferencing and collaboration, public safety services, IP communications, interactive services such as automated notifications, large-scale agent services and telecom services.
West serves clients in a variety of industries including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. The company has a global organization with sales and operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- NTN Driveshaft Adding 500+ Jobs in Indiana
- GE To Add 120 Jobs, Invest $7.4M In Iowa Manufacturing Facility