Posted on: June 4th, 2014
Creative Lodging Solutions LLC (CLS), a national travel company based in Lexington, KY, will expand to a new facility in Fayette County and add 120 new jobs.
“It’s always exciting to see a business grow its global presence in Kentucky,” said Kentucky Gov. Beshear. “Creative Lodging Solutions’ innovative services are having a big impact on national business travel. I’m proud they’ve decided to expand their roots in the Commonwealth, providing more jobs to Kentuckians.”
CLS currently employs 134 people and is expected to almost double its workforce in the next four years. The company also plans to invest nearly $5.5 million in the project.
“I am committed to growing our business in Kentucky and appreciate the assistance we have received from the state of Kentucky and economic development,” said Mike Tetterton, owner and president of Creative Lodging Solutions.
Founded in 2002, CLS provides customized lodging programs for corporate clients nationwide, specializing in long-term and project-based stays for business travel. CLS was crowned the 2011 Small Business of the Year by Commerce Lexington Inc. and was recently designated by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce as one of the Best Places to Work the fifth year in a row.
To encourage the investment and job growth in Fayette County, the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority preliminarily approved the company for tax incentives up to $1.7 million through the Kentucky Business Investment program. The performance-based incentive allows a company to keep a portion of its investment over the term of the agreement through corporate income tax credits and wage assessments by meeting job and investment targets.
“Creating jobs is our top priority,” said Lexington Mayor Jim Gray. “When a local company grows, it’s always a sign that we’re doing our job – creating the environment that attracts new companies and encourages local companies to grow.”
“It’s great to see a company expanding in Lexington,” said Sen. Alice Forgy Kerr, of Lexington. “Doing this shows a commitment to our community and its people – and an investment in its future.”
“Commerce Lexington is excited to celebrate Creative Lodging Solutions’ expansion in Lexington,” said Bob Quick, Commerce Lexington Inc. president and CEO. “We have enjoyed working with this dynamic headquarters and appreciate the jobs they are creating in our community. Congratulations to Creative Lodging Solutions on their success.”
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Icy Hot
- Walking the Walk
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities