Business Facilities Magazine State of the Year
Business Facilities Editor in Chief Jack Rogers visited Nashville on May 29, 2014, and presented Gov. Bill Haslam and TNECD Commissioner Bill Hagerty with the State of the Year Award for Economic Development.
It was announced in January that Tennessee grabbed top honors for the number of new jobs created and amount of capital invested in 2013. Rogers shared his thoughts on why Tennessee was chosen and looks at the state’s successful economic development strategies.
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment