ICC Relocating West Coast Operations
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
The International Code Council (ICC), an organization dedicated to developing model codes to help building safety professionals create better buildings and more resilient structures, announced the relocation of its Western Regional Office into a new, state-of-the-art facility in Brea, CA. The new location will support the organization’s subsidiaries: ICC Evaluation Service, LLC (ICC-ES) and the International Accreditation Service (IAS).
Global and western regional activities and roles will move to the Brea location, allowing for ease of access to important services and providing ICC with a platform streamlined to meet the needs of its customers.
“Our new Western Regional Office location is the perfect place for us to further our mission that all concerned with the safety and performance of the built environment have access to resources and tools that help ensure safe, sustainable, affordable and resilient communities,” said Dominic Sims, CBO, Chief Executive Officer of ICC.
At the new facility, ICC is investing in an environment conducive to continual growth and improved efficiencies that will provide clients and ICC Members with expanded services. Consistent with ICC’s commitment to efficiency and environmental excellence, the new facility will meet or exceed CALGreen standards.
“Our new Western Regional Office in Brea is a tangible example of ICC’s pledge to delivering the highest quality services, while offering our clients, employees and partners a technologically advanced facility that serves as a home away from home,” said Stephen Jones, CBO, President of ICC Board of Directors. “We have been proud to be a part of this region for many years, and we are excited by the opportunities at our new location.”
The new ICC facility will feature the latest technology, infrastructure and top of the line security, as well as training facilities. ICC chose the Brea location because it enables the organization to better serve members and customers, and has close access to essential business amenities such as restaurants and hotels. The new office is expected to open in July 2014.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming