BF LiveXchange News: 2015 Location & Dates Announced
Next year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event will take place May 3-5, 2015 at Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada.
LiveXchange is an invitation-only event for corporate executives and site selection consultants who are responsible for finding new locations for their businesses. This first-class event will provide the strategic, practical information that’s needed to make intelligent location choices.
Over three days, delegates will meet one-on-one with economic development agencies from prime locations across North America to discuss their upcoming projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to decide which agencies to meet with and a personal agenda will be provided to ensure that their time is spent in the most effective manner possible.
The event icludes a world-class conference program as well as workshops and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation and expansion. Delegates will also have the opportunity to network with economic development representatives and top real estate consultants over a game of golf, at a local tour, and during three-course meals and cocktail receptions.
Registration for the 2015 event will begin in Fall 2014. If you’d like to be notified when registration opens, please click here.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- The Tree Pods are Coming