BF LiveXchange News: 2015 Location & Dates Announced
Next year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event will take place May 3-5, 2015 at Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada.
LiveXchange is an invitation-only event for corporate executives and site selection consultants who are responsible for finding new locations for their businesses. This first-class event will provide the strategic, practical information that’s needed to make intelligent location choices.
Over three days, delegates will meet one-on-one with economic development agencies from prime locations across North America to discuss their upcoming projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to decide which agencies to meet with and a personal agenda will be provided to ensure that their time is spent in the most effective manner possible.
The event icludes a world-class conference program as well as workshops and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation and expansion. Delegates will also have the opportunity to network with economic development representatives and top real estate consultants over a game of golf, at a local tour, and during three-course meals and cocktail receptions.
Registration for the 2015 event will begin in Fall 2014. If you’d like to be notified when registration opens, please click here.
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities