Next year’s Business Facilities LiveXchange event will take place May 3-5, 2015 at Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada.
LiveXchange is an invitation-only event for corporate executives and site selection consultants who are responsible for finding new locations for their businesses. This first-class event will provide the strategic, practical information that’s needed to make intelligent location choices.
Over three days, delegates will meet one-on-one with economic development agencies from prime locations across North America to discuss their upcoming projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to decide which agencies to meet with and a personal agenda will be provided to ensure that their time is spent in the most effective manner possible.
The event icludes a world-class conference program as well as workshops and think tanks led by experts in the field of relocation and expansion. Delegates will also have the opportunity to network with economic development representatives and top real estate consultants over a game of golf, at a local tour, and during three-course meals and cocktail receptions.
Registration for the 2015 event will begin in Fall 2014. If you’d like to be notified when registration opens, please click here.
You might like:
- Advanced Manufacturing Industry: Dynamic Advancements
- Thomson Reuters Expanding Texas Operations
- Data Cowboys
- Amazon.com Expanding In New Jersey
- GM Investing Over $788M, Creating 781 Jobs In Tennessee
- ChartSpan Bringing 300 Jobs To South Carolina
- Cover Story: Global Biotech Report
- Airbus Expanding In Virginia
- Duo Security, Inc. Adding 300 Jobs In Michigan
- B. Braun To Add 175 Jobs In Florida
- Allergan Breaks Ground On $200M Texas Expansion
- Hankook Tire To Invest $5M, Move North American HQ To Tennessee
- Battle of the Box
- Stop & Shop Turns Inedible Food Into Energy
- March / April 2016 Issue (Volume 49, Number 2)