MicroPact Doubles Size Of Northern Virginia Headquarters
Posted on: April 1st, 2014
MicroPact Inc., a developer of software solutions, has signed a 10-year lease that essentially doubles the size of its headquarters in Fairfax County, VA. The new space, which is currently being designed by Bill London Design Group, builds on the company’s philosophy of providing team members with a working environment designed around innovation and collaboration.
“This lease marks another milestone in the ongoing growth of MicroPact as a leader in the enterprise software industry as well as a leader in the local business community,” said Kris Collo, CEO, President & Founder of MicroPact.
MicroPact, which was represented by Brian Wood, Vice President, CB Richard Ellis, in the lease negotiations, is expected to occupy the new space early this summer. The company will take over space in a building that is just off the Dulles Toll Road in Fairfax County.
“Fairfax County owes its reputation as one of the world’s best technology business locations in large part to companies such as MicroPact that take advantage of our business assets, skilled workforce and quality of life,” said Gerald L. Gordon, Ph.D., president and CEO of the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority. “I am delighted to thank MicroPact for locating here and congratulate its leadership and employees for growing here.”
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Grid Stars
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
Other posts by Heidi Schwartz
MicroPact is expected to take over space early this summer in a building that is just off the Dulles Toll Road in Fairfax County.
MicroPact Doubles Size Of Northern Virginia Headquarters was published on at and updated at .