MicroPact Doubles Size Of Northern Virginia Headquarters
MicroPact Inc., a developer of software solutions, has signed a 10-year lease that essentially doubles the size of its headquarters in Fairfax County, VA. The new space, which is currently being designed by Bill London Design Group, builds on the company’s philosophy of providing team members with a working environment designed around innovation and collaboration.
“This lease marks another milestone in the ongoing growth of MicroPact as a leader in the enterprise software industry as well as a leader in the local business community,” said Kris Collo, CEO, President & Founder of MicroPact.
MicroPact, which was represented by Brian Wood, Vice President, CB Richard Ellis, in the lease negotiations, is expected to occupy the new space early this summer. The company will take over space in a building that is just off the Dulles Toll Road in Fairfax County.
“Fairfax County owes its reputation as one of the world’s best technology business locations in large part to companies such as MicroPact that take advantage of our business assets, skilled workforce and quality of life,” said Gerald L. Gordon, Ph.D., president and CEO of the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority. “I am delighted to thank MicroPact for locating here and congratulate its leadership and employees for growing here.”
Other posts by Heidi Schwartz
You might like:
- Feature Story: Georgia Governor’s Report – Georgia’s High-Powered Growth Engine 2242 Views
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings 1088 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners 996 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders 989 Views
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment 966 Views