Icom America Relocates HQ, Celebrates 35th Anniversary
Icom America recently relocated operations from Bellevue to the city of Kirkland, WA. The radio communications manufacturer consolidated its office and warehouse facilities to one location and now occupies a single building on four acres. The relocation supports Icom’s expanding business and coincides with the company’s 35th anniversary this year.
“Icom has developed so much over the last 10 years,” says Icom America President Hiro Nakaoka. “Our new headquarters now houses every department of our domestic operations while allowing further company expansion. This streamlined approach helps Icom to continue offering the best in communications products to a wide variety of users.”
Icom America’s new location overlooks the Sammamish Valley and neighbors several global IT, creative and entrepreneurial entities. Icom’s move to this high-tech corridor aligns with the company’s history of innovation and ongoing technological initiatives.
Currently, the company is designing, engineering and manufacturing equipment that utilizes IP radio technology. Target markets for this scalable communications solution include, but are not limited to: hospitality, warehouse/manufacturing and retail.
You might like:
- Business Facilities’ 11th Annual Rankings Report: Metro and Global Rankings
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Austin, Nashville, Raleigh Are Metro Frontrunners
- Eli Lilly and Company To Expand Indianapolis R&D Headquarters
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Metro Rankings Report: Indiana Metros Are Exports Leaders
- Business Facilities’ 2015 Global Rankings Report: China Leads In Renewable Energy Investment
- Business Report: Tennessee – DENSO Manufacturing Expanding in Maryville, TN
- Business Report – California: Largest Solar Facility On Earth Goes Operational
- Business Report – North Carolina: Growing Innovation Throughout The Tarheel State
- Alcoa Expands R&D Center Near Pittsburgh
- U.S. Innovation Hubs: Inventing the Future
- Logistics Networks Are Getting Back On Track
- Panama Canal: Bigger, Better and Ready to Rumble
- Bell Inc. To Invest $30M In Ohio Carton Manufacturing Facility
- Business Facilities LiveXchange 2016 Registration Now Open
- Tale of Two Mayors