Ecoserv To Bring More Than 100 Jobs To Lafayette, LA Region
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
A deal was recently signed to establish the oil and gas industry’s first comprehensive environmental cleaning, decontamination and disposal service: Ecoserv. The new company is expected to create more than 100 new jobs, many of which will be at the company’s Lafayette, LA headquarters and other facilities in the Gulf region.
Kenny DesOrmeaux, founder and CEO of OCS, will also serve as CEO for Ecoserv, which will be headquartered in Lafayette, LA and operate out of 14 locations throughout the Gulf Coast and Permian Basin of West Texas. Ecoserv offers fully integrated, cost-effective and environmentally friendly specialized cleaning, waste management and disposal services for the upstream oil and gas industry.
“Ecoserv is founded on technical innovation, safety and a commitment to both the environment and our industry,” DesOrmeaux said. “We’re focused on creating ease-of-use and profitability for all of our current and future customers.
“Our employees play a huge role in the innovative solutions we offer our customers and we’re very proud of that,” DesOrmeaux said.
Ecoserv was formed when Lariat Partners merged Newpark Environmental Services, LLC (NES) with Offshore Cleaning Systems, LLC (OCS).
You might like:
- 1,000th Michigan Business Lands Energy Incentives
- California, Illinois, Texas Lead The Charge Toward A Modernized Power Grid
- AvePoint Expanding In Richmond And Arlington County, Virginia
- Super Bowl 50 To Generate Over $220M For San Francisco Bay Area
- Grid Stars
- Valmiera Glass To Invest $90M In Georgia
- Indiana Electrical Grid Management Firm Adding 80+ Jobs
- Sustainable Corrugated Investing $15M In Georgia
- Olympus Will Build National Service Center in Bartlett, TN
- Rapid Growth Leads 2U To New Maryland HQ
- Icy Hot
- Illinois Is Top State For LEED Green Building
- Megabucks Park
- Business Facilities LiveXchange Announces 2016 Keynote Panel
- Daimler Trucks To Invest $22.7M In SC Freightliner Facilities